- Q: Some tests are design for the whole blood specimen, why sometimes there is no immigration on the
- A: It is because when the specimen was dropped into the sampling hole, the diluents were not dropped in time, the specimen was coagulate, so the immigration doesn’t happen.
- Q: Some tests are design for the whole blood specimen, why sometimes the background of the strip is
- A: It is because the hematolysis happened to the specimen. Suggest to centrifugate the hematolysis specimen and then run the test.
- Q: When using the Serum specimen, why sometimes the false-positive result happened?
- A: It may be caused by the quantity of the specimen, the quantity of the serum specimen should be less than the whole blood specimen. If using more quantity, the false-positive result may happen.
- Q: When using the urine specimen, why sometimes there is no C line nor T line?
- A: It is may be caused by too much quantity of specimen, the specimen was overflowed on the membrane and the colloid gold was washed away by the specimen. Suggest to use proper quantity of specimen according to the product insert.
- Q: When using the urine specimen, why sometimes there is false-negative result?
- A: It may because that the human drank too much water before testing, which make the urine specimen diluent.
- Q: When using the urine specimen, why sometimes there is false-positive result?
- A: It may because that the human take some special drugs which may have cross-action with the test.
- EMAIL:[email protected]
- ADDRESS:No.518, Qingdai Rd., International Medical Park, Pudong, 201318, Shanghai, P.R.China