Interpretation Negative result
Only a red stripe or detection line appears in the control line area, which is lighter than the control line. When a red stripe appeared, that is, the control line was colored, the detection line was not colored, indicating no ovulation; When two red bands appeared, and the detection line was significantly lighter than the control line, indicating that LH did not peak in urine, and it must be continuously tested every day.
Two colored bands appear and the detection line is equal to or deeper than the contrast line. It indicates that LH has peaked, indicating that ovulation will occur within 24-48 hours.
When no colored band appeared in the control line, the test failed or the reagent failed. In this case, the instructions should be read carefully again and retested with a new reagent strip. If the problem persists, the use of the lot product should be stopped immediately and the local distributor and/or manufacturer should be contacted.
1. This reagent is used only once for testing outside the donor.
2. This reagent can only open the sealed aluminum foil bag before testing, and should be used within 1 hour after opening the original package.
3.Not every woman ovulates in the middle of her menstrual cycle and may not have a positive result during the 5-day period of testing.
4. Changes in the chromaticity of the test line should be observed and recorded during the test. If the test result is negative but the chromaticity of the test line starts to decrease, the peak value of LH can be taken as the peak value.
5. Too thin urine leads to too low concentration of LH in urine, which is not representative. Therefore, too much water or other beverages should not be drunk before detection.
6. The test paper shall observe the reaction results within the specified time, and the results shall be invalid after 30 minutes.
7. The test strip shall not be damped or touched before use. After the canned test strip is taken out, please immediately cover the tank cover tightly.
8. It should be used within the validity period. Please do not use it after expiration.
9.Read the instructions carefully before starting the test, and follow each step accurately; Don't take medications that may interfere with test results, such as hormones. The pregnancy test will be accurate when you avoid situations that interfere with test results.
ovulation test detect early pregnancy is of high quality. Learn more about the ovulation test early pregnancy
from chemtron biotech.